We’re in the last week of October, the new building is coming along on schedule, and the church family is making plans to move in. Pray with us that things will continue according to plan – that everything will fall in line with God’s will and purpose for the life of West End Baptist Church.
Here’s the progress report from WM Jordan:
- AFD Construction framed the added divider wall at Classroom 08.
- Johnson Electric finalized light fixture trim-out and installed rough-ins for the added divider wall.
- Woodco installed cabinets, tops and vanities.
- Upstate Commercial Flooring prepped the floor for LVP installation and dropped off material.
- Matchless Concrete formed and poured sidewalks at the existing building and at the canopy area. They began prepping the sidewalk replacement along Arlington.
- Raby Construction did grading for the parking curb and gutter, spread top soil, removed the old concrete sidewalk, and fine graded site.
Please continue to pray for everyone involved in making our move back to the West End. Thank you for your support!