West End Baptist Church has enjoyed meeting on Sundays in the Hilton Greenville, but we are excited about having our own space soon! We’ve been talking about landscaping, interior signage, furniture, and more lately; making final decisions and placing orders. Some have been talking about decorating for Christmas, if all goes as planned.
Here’s the progress report from WM Jordan:
PROGRESS TO DATE
- AFD Construction completed the ceiling grid adjustments in the Sanctuary.
- Johnson Electric trimmed out light fixtures throughout and assisted with permanent power turnover.
- Duke Energy completed the power line relocation and turned on permanent power.
- Thomas Mechanical tied in the refrigerant power to the outdoor units, trimmed out diffusers, and tied in AH’s 1 and 2.
- Raby Construction worked on the change order work for the playground area – storm and grading.
- Trailer and temp fence were removed as we prepare to wrap up exterior work.
- Southwest Sound measured for acoustic panels.
Please continue to pray for everyone involved in making our move back to the West End. Thank you for your support!