The rains have come and delayed things a little bit, but we’re still anticipating a move in December, with Christmas Eve and Christmas morning services.
Here’s the weekly progress report from WM Jordan:
- AFD Construction completed the Sanctuary platform and sheathing install and worked on point up.
- Thomas Mechanical began the test and balance of the HVAC systems.
- Johnson Electric installed the bases for the bollards and light poles and ran the new power for AH3A and AH3B.
- Northwest Sound installed acoustic wall panels.
- Green Pro worked on final painting throughout.
- Matchless concrete reinstalled the drive apron and continued sidewalks.
- Faith to Faith began rough cleaned existing building.
- Upstate Commercial installed Sanctuary flooring.
- Lou Ellen installed the stained glass window.
Please continue to pray for everyone involved in making our move back to the West End. Pray for good weather so that we can continue on schedule, and for the shipments of the final items to arrive on time. Thank you for your support!