Sunday, November 6th, Pastor Marty begins a new sermon series called “Being Thankful.” Our new building is just one of many things we need to thank God for. His provision for the property and construction, the great people who have been working diligently toward completion (including the volunteers in planning, overseeing, etc.), and so much more! While we are so grateful for our new building, let’s also remember to thank God for our church family, our community, our families, and most of all, for His love and salvation!
Here’s the progress report from WM Jordan:
- AFD Construction completed the framing for the Sanctuary platform and laid the remaining ceiling tiles.
- Johnson Electric continued trimming out exterior lighting.
- Thomas Mechanical ran line sets for AH-3.
- Raby Construction formed and placed the parking area curb and gutter and spread topsoil around site.
- Matchless Concrete continued placing sidewalks and the driveway apron.
- Cook and Boardman installed doors and hardware throughout.
- New South installed toilet accessories.
- Green Pro applied the finish coat of paint in the existing building.
Please continue to pray for everyone involved in making our move back to the West End. Thank you for your support!